Hey there I'm Erin Caitlin, a local wedding photographer based in Peterborough, Ontario.
I've been shooting since I was fourteen years old, graduated from Seneca College in 2012 with a diploma in Digital photography, and went full-time with my business in 2017!
I was homeschooled and yearly attended what was called a "regional convention" where homeschoolers got together and competed in different categories - running, painting, science projects, photography, etc. Every year I signed up for more athletics than I did arts, and got in trouble for it because I had to sign up for some form of art - so I chose photography. From there I fell in love with it and never looked back!
A BIT ABOUT ME
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME
- I love Jesus.
- I love wide-open spaces.
- I love music and have been to countless concerts and music festivals.
- To name a few concerts: John Mayer (x5), Alt J, Tragically Hip, Chris Stapleton, Odesza,
Ray Lamontagne, Kings of Leon, Dixie Chicks, The Bahamas, Coldplay, Arkells, Keith Urban etc. etc.
- I love history & doing research
- I live in my Blundstone's from September - June every year.
- I love wine & craft beers.
- I love bonfires and being by, or on the water.
- I dream of having a hobby farm one day.
- I just started learning piano at 28 years old.
- I love meeting new people
- I love being outside and going for walks.